Affiliate Marketing Management Case Study
"eBrandz is a very professional company and always communicated well with us. They also provided us with accurate and timely reports, which helped us to measure the progress of Affiliate Marketing. They are easy to work with and we had a wonderful experience working with them."
- John Welsh, Owner, Astonishingcards LLC
- Astonishing card is the leading greeting and post card supplier for all occasions. Each customer at astonishing card get an opportunity to customize and personalize the card by own choice select from the multiple pictures or upload own photos and get printed and delivered at door step a very next day. Astonishing cards specializes in suppling the high quality printed greeting cards, post cards customized and personalized by our own choice from the multiple pictures, photos, for family friends and business associates to wish them on any occasion or express our special feelings.
- It was difficult to achieve strong early growth since today it is found maximum people prefer to go for online free greeting cards rather than printed card. Prior to joining eBrandz, Astonishing Card was the existing merchant of ShareASale network and was not satisfied with the results generated. Despite signing up with the good Affiliate Marketing Network it was very difficult to attract the quality Affiliates for the program
- The extensive experience Affiliate team researched and identified the best ways for the potential and performing publishers to join the affiliate program of Astonishing cards. The dedicated affiliate team gave personal attention in manually monitoring, carefully selecting the affiliates, tracking and maintaining prosperous relationship with their publishers with weekly newsletters to get extensive success for the affiliate program. eBrandz team also submitted the Affiliate Program to various Affiliate Directories
- Increase Affiliates:
- eBrandz Affiliate team started recruiting the Affiliates by sending 30 emails every week. They also motivated the existing Affiliates by communicating with them through newsletters. They also provided the Affiliates with the banners of their choices and promptly address any of their queries. This results in increased number of Affiliate sites for the program.
- The strategy paid off. Although we got less traffic but the initial response rate was good. As per Craig Robins, "The most important part of my campaigns is keyword research. Because of the targeted campaigns we saw an increase in number of inquiries which we were able to convert them into customers."
For a Customized Quote along with Competition Research Please Contact us