Search Engine Optimization Case Study
" eBrandz Helps DH Books Get over 100% ROI "
"The team is very responsive. I usually hear back from them right-away - sometime in minutes. They take every question very seriously and provided me as much help as possible. The project manager would surprise me by calling me during day times here in US while it was after midnight in india."
- Paul & Shawn Nag, Founder of Print Papa
- PrintPapa (www.printpapa.com) was formed in 2004 by Paul & Shawn Nag. With hi degree of customer service and fast turnaround, they grew out of copy shop and moved to commercial printing. The print shop provides the best quality output at the best price.
- Printpapa did have presence in search engines but their primary concern was more exposure and to bring down the PPC cost, which was possible through improvement in organic rankings for important keywords to top positions. The challenge was to make the website content-rich and build strong link popularity.
- Our project manager did an initial talk with Shawn (the client) to understand the goal, and immediately conveyed through the website audit as to what was required to make the website search-engine-friendly.
- Below are the activities that we performed:
- Posted keyword-rich content on the website
- Added SEO friendly Meta tags
- Optimized on-page factors
- Built strong link popularity through article submission, press release submission, social networking and one-way links from related websites.
- Recommended addition of more pages with keyword-rich content which was implemented by the client without any hesitation.
- The support from the client in the form of quick implementation of our suggestions which is of the essence for the campaign, and our SEO techniques ethically deployed on the website gave it a good traction in search engines. The tangible results appeared roughly in three to four months and traffic shot up significantly. The ROI showed over 100% increase.
- What Shawn Says about the service:
- "The team is very responsive. I usually hear back from them right-away - sometime in minutes. They take every question very seriously and provided me as much help as possible. The project manager would surprise me by calling me during day times here in US while it was after midnight in india."