Pay Per Click Management Case Study
"We had several conversations with them regarding various aspects of the campaign, like the keywords, and we were surprised at the way they responded with so much precision.”
- Bill Vaughan's, President, Monogrammed Gifts
- Monogrammed Gifts offers a variety of engraved gifts and personalized accessories like photo frames, pill boxes, serving pieces, key rings, etc. suitable for any occasion. Each gifts can be personalized for a minimal charge by adding a name, company logo, or custom design. They have been selling unique & personalized gifts for past several years.
- The main challenge of this campaign was to maintain cost per conversion below $20. What this means is that client can spend $20 on advertising on a single product. If the figure went above $20 then the entire campaign becomes too expensive and an unaffordable proposition for Client.
- When we took over, the campaigns were properly organized. However, we observed that the campaign ad text didn’t reflect discount offers which were available on client website. We started testing a few Ads with different promotional texts mentioning discounts. These new ads performed much better than the old ads. This helped us increase click through rates (CTR) and decrease the cost per conversion. Hence we were able to maintain the cost per conversion well below $20.
- Over a period of time we saw a steady increase in number of conversions without going over the required cost per conversion ratio of $20. In Bill Vaughan’s own words "We had several conversations with them regarding various aspects of the campaign, like the keywords, and we were surprised at the way they responded with so much precision”.
For a Customized Quote along with Competition Research Please Contact us